Celebrate the holiday season with a pie from Rosie’s! Indulge in one 9-inch made-from-scratch pie and select from our range of yummy flavors — pumpkin, pecan, apple, caramel apple, caramel apple walnut, and sweet potato pecan.
Be sure to check out our shipping information and delivery ranges, below.
If you are ordering pies for local pick-up, please order online here.
Our 9-inch pies are made with all butter hand-rolled crust and are filled to the brim with delicious festive flavors. Our flavors include:
- Pumpkin: All butter hand-rolled crust with our own filling recipe with pumpkin, cream, and spices.
- Pecan: All butter hand-rolled crust with our caramel pecan filling with a touch of rum.
- Apple: All butter hand-rolled crust with peeled apples, sugar, and spices. Topped with a buttery rich streusel.
- Caramel Apple: All butter hand-rolled crust with peeled apples, sugar, spices, and a drizzle of our housemade caramel. Topped with a buttery rich streusel.
- Caramel Apple Walnut: All butter hand-rolled crust with peeled apples, sugar, spices, a drizzle of our housemade caramel, and chopped walnuts. Topped with a buttery rich streusel.
- Sweet Potato Pecan: All butter hand-rolled crust with house-made sweet potato filling, topped with our rum butter pecan filling.
Pies are pre-baked and then frozen prior to shipping to ensure they are as fresh as possible when they arrive. Please note, the pie will be packed with dry ice, so be careful when diving into your package!
Apple pies, including the Apple, Caramel Apple, and Caramel Apple Walnut, can be reheated in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes. All other pies can be brought to room temperature and enjoyed.
Hop over to the Shipping Information tab for shipping recommendations and delivery ranges!
Shipping is available throughout the United States (except Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico) with a delivery window of 3-5 days, depending on where you’re shipping to.
We ship out our goodies every Tuesday, and with up to a 5-day delivery window, we recommend putting in your order no later than 12 noon on Saturday to receive your order the following week. We cannot guarantee orders placed after Saturday will be delivered the following week.
If you have any questions about shipping, reach out to us by calling (608) 441-7673.
Rosie’s does not accept returns, offer exchanges, and/or grant refunds on any goods sold unless the issue for return, exchange, and/or refund is the result of an error in our baking, packaging, or handling of the goods.
We are not responsible for delays caused by one of our shipping partners due to weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disaster, terrorism safety control, inaccurate shipping information, or mistakes on the part of our shipping partners’ employees. Therefore, we are not able to offer refunds for any of those reasons. However, if you believe our shipping partners have mishandled your package, please let us know and we’ll file a claim on your behalf.
Any mistakes made by the customer resulting in a delayed/non-delivery are not eligible for any refunds or compensations.